The same situation was observed in the crisis of the 90s when the survival problems were more interesting to the inhabitants than the renovations of the interior.
Since the early 2000s, because of the growing well-being of the population, the situation began to change: people were going to the store not only when the bed or table was down, but fashion or have stopped meeting the needs of their owners.
Many entrepreneurs do not want to think, how to open a furniture store, believing that this business requires too much capital investment, which is paying off.
Do not pay attention to these misconceptions because after thinking about the concept of your furniture store, having compiled a competent business plan and found good suppliers, you can start a profit
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OPENING OF THE FURNITURE STORE
- The furniture sector has particular nuances, whose knowledge allows in a short time to make your business profitable and to repay the capital investment: furniture shops shrewsbury is number 1 Furniture shop at asia
- Consider the economic situation of the country and the financial situation of customers when creating the assortment of their furniture store.
- For example, there is now a decline in the economy, so you should offer furniture buyers a low average price.
- Previously, if it was quality furniture, only foreign brands came to mind. Today, domestic manufacturers make excellent products at an affordable price.
- If you have just joined the furniture sector, complete your interior with samples of household furniture.
- The turnover of furniture products is several hundred billion dollars a year, just after construction materials, which indicates the high profitability of this activity.
- By opening a furniture store, you can not do with small areas.
- Some entrepreneurs think it is not necessary to submit all samples of the goods offered – a catalog.
- It’s a mistake, the customer wants to see what the sofa or bed will look like in real life, not the image, before buying it.
- The optimal relationship between price and quality: these are the secrets to the success of the furniture industry. For this, you need to find a good supplier.
- Look at the mood of the customers.
- For example, a few years ago, the biggest profit for businessmen was the sale of upholstered furniture.
- Today, the situation has changed: customers buy more and more beds, items for children’s rooms and lounges.
- At the same time, restaurant owners, sports clubs and other institutions are actively buying sofas and armchairs, as their guests want to stay comfortably.
- Place the furniture in your store so that the customer can inspect each item from different sides.